Whether you need comprehensive assistance or targeted advice, there's a plan to fit your family's needs.
1. Contact: Contact me by email or phone. We’ll have a brief discussion about your student and where you are in the process of applying for colleges. At this time, we can set up an initial meeting.
2. Meeting: I will meet with the student and parent(s) (if you wish) to determine personal goals, explain my advising process and answer questions.
3. Proposal: I will prepare a college advising plan for your student, which will provide a roadmap to college admissions.
4. Fee Structure:
- College Launch Meeting: a one-hour family meeting to discuss college options, test planning, timeline, and answer questions.
- Packages: I offer 10-, 20- or 30-hour advising packages for a flat fee. This approach offers flexibility, value and continuity.