With over 3,000 colleges and universities in the US, you have a lot of choices. I give you the tools and strategies to help you:
- Construct an education plan that creates opportunities and maximizes choices
- Pursue extracurricular activities that you love, and that promote engagement and leadership
- Navigate the college search and application process to find the "right-fit" college
- Communicate your strengths to highlight your best self and illustrate why you merit strong consideration
Here is how I can help:
I can provide services during any stage of the college search and application process. My clients are freshmen, sophomores, juniors, seniors and community college/transfer students.
- Interest and personality assessments
- Course and extracurricular planning (high school)
- SAT/ACT testing advice and scheduling
- Activities and sports resumes
- Developing a personalized college list
- Financial aid/scholarship advice
- Guidance through the application process
- Essay idea development and editing
- College interviews and visits
- Making your decision
I can assist recent high school and college graduates connect with their passion, discover possiblities and reach for their goals.
- Career assessments and advising
- Creating a resume and cover letter
- Job search strategies
SAT/ACT Tutoring - Main Street Scholars
Liz Murphy recommends Main Street Scholars for SAT/ACT and academic tutoring. Main Street Scholars (MSS) is a private, independent company offering full service educational programs including after-school tutoring, summer tutoring and review classes, and SAT and ACT preparation. MSS teachers and tutors are highly qualified instructors who believe all children can learn and do thrive in the right setting with the right support.